Measure across the widest part of the paw when the pet is standing.
tip: gently lift the opposite paw so the paw being measured lays flat on the chart
Traction boots for all surfaces
Walkaboot pet booties help prevent scrapes from dragging the toes. Also helps stubborn wounds heal.
Walkaboots hug the pets paws and fit like a glove. Enabling your pet to run normally and not trip on a bulky shoe. Trusted and recommended by veterinary hospitals worldwide.
- Aids soft tissue wound management
- Helps prevent scrapes and cuts from dragging the toes
- Foul weather gear for rain, snow, mud
- Guards Sporting/Police dogs from dangerous surface
- Rubber sole provides support and insulation
- Water resistant and durable neoprene shell
- Moisture absorbing liner to keep pet drier
- Easy care: wash and line dry
- Boots can be custom made, call for details
Measure the width of the paw at the widest point with the paw flat on the ground. Note: Please indicate when dog is non-weight bearing in the condition form field during checkout.
We also recommend Shoe Goo to help keep the boots from wearing out. Apply Shoe Goo to the area that is getting worn for longer use of the Walkaboots.
In addition order Walkaboot Lids to protect the Walkaboot tops from wear if your dog has advanced knuckling. This is when the dog has a diminished capacity to walk on the paw correctly and they walk on the top of the foot.
LIDS ARE PLACED ON THE BOOTS FOR EXTRA PROTECTION AT THE TIME OF YOUR ORDER!!! It can take us a few extra days to ship the Walkaboots that have lids added on.