Measure across the widest part of the paw when the pet is standing.
tip: gently lift the opposite paw so the paw being measured lays flat on the chart
The ToesUP Walkaboot
The ToesUP Walkaboot Anti-Knuckling Aid helps dogs ditch dragging paws by providing toe lift and knuckle support for comfortable walking assistance. The 2-in-1 Boot and Paracord solution lifts and cradles the paw without splitting the toes and causing discomfort. For paw-sitive corrective support, the ToesUP can be easily adjusted for retraining movement during daily activities like walking, hiking, playing, and more. Dogs can wear the ToesUP during active hours of the day and it should be removed during quiet times or when they will be left unattended.
- Offers effective and protective dog knuckling relief for injuries and neurological issues like spinal cord trauma, IVDD, arthritis, and more.
- 2-in-1 Boot and Paracord solution lifts and cradles the paw without splitting the toes and causing discomfort.
- Adjustable anchor strap and paracord allow for easy intervention when extra support is needed.
- All-terrain boot offers durability and additional safety for your pet’s painful paw, made with a supportive rubber sole and fleece inner lining to protect sensitive feet from harm.
- Prevent slippage on front paws by securing anchor strap directly above bootstrap.