|Measure the circumference of the chest directly behind the front legs.
|Measure the circumference of the front leg 1" above elbow joint.
|Measure the circumference of the front leg 1” below the elbow.
Double Elbow Brace
Keep your dog active longer when joint inflammation and pain become an issue.
The Walkabout Double Elbow Support Brace offers dual comfort to painful arthritic joints, protects against elbow pressure sores (ulcers), offers support and compression for joint instability and deformity, and helps prevent the formation of hygromas (fluid-filled inflamed areas) from laying on hard surfaces. Single leg injuries can put dogs at risk of further injury due to the stress of overcompensation on the other legs. By bracing both elbows, your buddy will not only benefit from the reduced joint inflammation on the injured leg, but the added stability and overcompensation-relief for the other. This 3.0 mm neoprene support brace is paw-fect for dogs experiencing difficulty walking on their front legs. The Walkabout Double Elbow Brace comes with two velcro suspender stirrups that wrap around the back of your dog for quick and easy adjustments. Dogs can wear the brace during active hours of the day and it should be removed during quiet times or when they will be left unattended. This brace is made in the USA, and is extremely soft, durable, and designed with active dogs in mind.
- Helps improve your pet’s daily limping and limited mobility while decreasing the impact of overcompensation on non-injured joints.
- Keeps the elbow joints compressed and stabilized to reduce pain and inflammation while increasing blood flow.
- Protects elbows against hard surfaces, preventing pressure sores and hygromas from forming.
- Features two adjustable stirrup straps that fasten over your buddy’s back for a comfortable fit every time.
- The brace can be worn during times of activity and taken off while sleeping or when your pet will be left unattended.