|C||Measure the circumference of the chest directly behind the front legs.|
|D||Measure the circumference of the front leg at the point where it meets the body.|
Walkabout Front End Harness
Product - The Original Walkabout Front Harness
The Original Walkabout Front End Harness is a leg lift support and mobility aid that has been recommended by veterinary and rehabilitation specialists for over 30 years. This walking aid comes in handy for cats and dogs suffering from a variety of mobility and neurological issues, including arthritis, elbow dysplasia, front leg injuries, surgery, amputations, degenerative myelopathy, IVDD, as well as general fatigue. Whether your buddy is slowing down due to age—or recovering from injury—this special harness lets you lift them comfortably when needed. It is great for helping pets to climb stairs, get into and out of vehicles safely, on and off furniture, or to provide assistance when going for a walk. Plus, using this harness can help prevent you from injuring your back when you need to give your furry friend a boost.
- Designed to help your best fur-iend stay active and mobile longer.
- Ideal for dogs and cats suffering from front leg or back injuries, requiring lift assistance and extra torso support.
- Trusted solution for managing your pet’s arthritis, rehabilitation, or other mobility issues.
- Harness can be left on during the day and used as needed.
- A simple, tried-and-true way to assist your senior sidekick.
*All sizes are available for a pet with an amputation. Please note which side is gone when ordering. Walkabout Front Harnesses are also available in Airlift One airprene fabric as a custom order. Please contact us for more information.*
Walkabout Front End Harness support handles come in set lengths:
- XS/S/MS harnesses: 21"
- M harnesses: 16"
- ML/L/XL harnesses: 12"